Create an AUTHENTIC Environment
Where ALL VOICES are HEARD
Diverse and inclusive cultures are more successful. Bringing varied backgrounds and viewpoints to the table results in a more diverse workplace, better decision making, and higher business impact. If your organization is struggling to start difficult conversations around race, or to create a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, we have solutions.
- Is your senior leadership struggling with how to start difficult conversations around race?
- Does your organization lack a pipeline of diverse high-talent leaders from underrepresented groups?
- Does your organization need a systemic approach to understanding and addressing equity?
- Do your organization and senior leadership struggle to create and foster an inclusive culture?
To create a truly diverse workplace, organizational change must occur, and the culture of the organization must be factored in. If the culture is not aligned with the leader’s or group’s vision for change, then the company’s values, norms, mores, etc., can override the goals for change. Our approach supports strategic planning and execution, as well as cultural alignment for the organization.
- Culture assessment (focused on DE&I)
- Creating and leading DE&I councils
- Developing diverse leadership pipelines
- Measuring progress on DE&I
- Guided conversations about race
- Coaching and sponsoring across differences
- Leading inclusive teams and meetings
Create a unique & authentic environment
Bravanti’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives set out to:
- Create a unique and authentic environment for learning, building trust, and strengthening connections
- Procure buy-in and support for programs and events that bring awareness to DE&I in the workplace
- Engage employees in DE&I conversations and training
- Increase inclusive decision making to promote diversity in senior leaders and diverse ideas
Additional LEADERSHIP ACCELERATION Expertise
Related Case Studies
Equipping Rising Talent for Leadership
North America’s largest plumbing and HVAC distributor sought to address the complexities and challenges its rising talent faces and support them on their leadership journeys.
The marketing department at one of the world’s largest animal health companies had experienced signiﬁcant change, which impacted the team’s morale. The goal was to support their people leaders and unlock their capabilities.
Ready, Set, Lead
Realizing that not enough women leaders were being considered for executive positions, a global financial services company considered the current state of its organizational culture and its readiness for change.