To create a truly diverse workplace, organizational change must occur, and the culture of the organization must be factored in. If the culture is not aligned with the leader’s or group’s vision for change, then the company’s values, norms, mores, etc., can override the goals for change. Our approach supports strategic planning and execution, as well as cultural alignment for the organization.
- Culture assessment (focused on DE&I)
- Creating and leading DE&I councils
- Developing diverse leadership pipelines
- Measuring progress on DE&I
- Guided conversations about race
- Coaching and sponsoring across differences
- Leading inclusive teams and meetings