Expert Advice for EXECUTIVE SUCCESS
We understand that only you can decide what the next right step is for you.
We’re here to help you build a plan for your future and make the right choices for
long-term career success.
You want to continue your career trajectory. Whether your goal is to find a new position, start your own business, or explore other alternatives, we’ll provide the executive career coaching resources and guidance you need. Our expert career consultants will partner with you to develop a thorough understanding of your career objectives and build a personalized plan to meet them. This includes:
- Focus – Clarify your long-term dreams and goals by identifying your personal brand and developing a plan to take it to market.
- Learn – Become your own best coach by exploring opportunities for personal and professional development to improve and hone your marketability.
- Search – Find the ideal opportunity that’s right for you by tapping into our seasoned advice from career consultants and customized content for your path.
- Connect – Take advantage of our hands-on, interactive tools to make connections through social media and face-to-face networking opportunities.
- Succeed – Once you land, your expert executive career coach will help you transition and build a plan for long-term success.
Sophisticated next-step planning
for senior executives
Our executive clients land new opportunities 1/3 faster than the market average. Moreover, 90% of our executive clients consistently secure greater or equal compensation in their new roles.
View the latest executive job search statistics in Bravanti’s Executive Employment Trends Report.
Additional OUTPLACEMENT & CAREER TRANSITION Expertise
Related Case Studies
Utilizing Internal Mobility to Retain Talent for Business Success
As in-person banking was losing trafﬁc, a ﬁnancial services ﬁrm had to close some brick-and-mortar branches. Rather than lose strong talent with a good cultural ﬁt, the goal was to retain those impacted by branch closures in a different capacity.
Supporting a Substantial Restructure and Delayering
A global ingredient solutions company was anticipating a substantial restructure and delayering that was both financially driven and based on organizational design change.
Providing Outplacement Services with Consistency & Responsiveness
When a global real estate company (with many long-tenured individuals and cross-organizational relationships) needed a new career transition service provider, they searched for a firm with consistency and responsiveness.