Effective Date: 04/26/2018
At Bravanti, confidentiality is of paramount importance. It is an integral part of our values that promote respect for our employees, our candidates, our service providers and our customers. Our commitment is to deliver services in accordance with our ethical principles.
In this regard, Bravanti has defined a set of privacy rules. The rules of confidentiality are based on the principles and best practices of information processing. They respect the spirit of Bravanti’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
General Principles of Data Privacy at Bravanti:
We show respect for your privacy when:
- We offer confidentiality notices explaining why and how we use the personal information you have entrusted to us;
- We respect your decision regarding the collection, use and sharing of information about you;
- We collect, use and retain only personal information that is relevant and useful to the practice of our profession;
- We do our best to maintain the accuracy and up-to-date personal information about you;
- We use security safeguards to protect personal information;
- We limit access to and disclosure of personal information;
- We ensure that personal data is protected against fraudulent or malicious tampering;
- We protect the personal data entrusted to us against any attempt to seize it fraudulently;
- We retain personal information to fulfill our legal and professional obligations;
- We allow you to view, update and correct information about you;
- We give you the opportunity to question us and make complaints about confidentiality.
Bravanti collects and processes the personal information of candidates (“you”) to satisfy the objectives listed below:
- Provide guidance and advice on career guidance and management;
- Evaluate your skills;
- Offer you programs of evaluation, knowledge development and professional training and to ensure their management;
- Inform you about job opportunities related to your professional skills, your availability and your wishes;
- To provide our clients with the information they need for the services we provide them,
- To monitor and manage our commercial relations with our customers;
- Inform you about the job market, the news of the company, BPI group and our products and services;
- Compile statistics for internal use or administrative declarations;
- Comply with the legal, regulatory and contractual reporting obligations incumbent upon us;
- Administer, manage and defend against legal claims or actions.
You agree that Bravanti will disclose information about you to other Bravanti entities (parent company and its affiliates) and subcontractors who perform services upon request for the purposes specified above. In addition, information about you may be disclosed to any person or any public or private entity, where such communication is permitted by law. Bravanti may collect your specific consent for certain additional or ancillary data processing.
Please note that in connection with the provision of our services, personal data about you may be shared with other Bravanti companies and thus be accessible in all countries where Bravanti companies are located. Typically, this data would include personal information such as name, address, email address and any other information needed to deliver services.
Clients & Prospects
Bravanti collects and processes personal data concerning its interlocutors within its Customers, Prospects and / or their representatives and agents to satisfy the objectives listed below:
- To inform you about the news of the company;
- To Ensure the follow-up and management of our commercial relations;
- To Improve the quality of products and services provided;
- To Establish statistics for internal use or administrative declarations; and/or
- To Administer, manage and defend against legal claims or actions.
You agree that Bravanti discloses, for the purposes specified above, information about you to other entities of Bravanti (parent company and its subsidiaries) and to the contractors who perform services at its request.
In addition, information about you may be disclosed to any person or any public or private entity, where such communication is provided by law.
The information concerning you (identification, contact and professional life data) may thus be transferred to Bravanti companies. Some of these companies are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Bravanti has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal information thus transferred is protected in terms of their security, integrity and confidentiality.
Bravanti collects and processes personal data concerning its interaction with its service providers to satisfy the objectives listed below:
- To inform you about the news of the company;
- To Ensure the follow-up and management of its commercial relations with the provider;
- To Administer and manage the IT tools, the technical means of communication and their; access, administer and manage access to the buildings;
- To Allow the assignment and execution of an engagement;
- To Establish the lists of the personnel intervening at Bravanti within the framework of the contract concluded with the provider;
- To carry out the reporting and the planning on the projects and activities associated with the service provider;
- To Comply with the legal, regulatory and contractual obligations; and/or
- Administer, manage and ensure its defense against legal claims or actions;
You agree that Bravanti communicates, for the purposes specified above, the information about you to the other entities of Bravanti (parent company and its subsidiaries) and the subcontractors who perform services at its request.
In addition, information about you may be disclosed to any person or any public or private entity, where such communication is permitted by law.
The information concerning you (identification, contact and professional life data) may thus be transferred to Bravanti companies. Some of these companies are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Bravanti has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal information thus transferred is protected in terms of its security, integrity and confidentiality
Your Rights and Choices
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- The right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information. You are entitled to request confirmation of whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed;
- You can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
- The right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information be updated or otherwise corrected.
- The right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and Bravanti will grant your request, however this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, Bravanti will do so without undue delay.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) we will comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to recipients in countries outside of the EEA.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links to Third-Party Sites, Apps and Services
For your convenience and information, our site may provide links to third-party sites, apps and services that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Bravanti. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-Bravanti sites, apps or services.
Bravanti updates these notices regularly. In this case, we also change the effective date in the header of the corresponding record. Bravanti encourages you to consult these notices frequently in order to stay informed of the means we use to protect the personal information you have entrusted to us. For additional information on the management of personal data by Bravanti, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact Us
181 W. Madison, Suite 3700
Chicago, Illinois 60602