Fill Your PIPELINE with
HIGH-TALENT LEADERS for the Future
In today’s fluid business environment, it takes a special kind of professional to become a leader. Change demands a lot from us. You need leaders in the pipeline who are equipped with the leadership skills required to move your organization forward and meet its strategic goals, while also accelerating professionally.
- Does your organization lack a pipeline of high-talent leaders who are ready to take higher-level leadership positions?
- Do your potential leaders need to develop the leadership skills and characteristics necessary to drive business strategy?
- Do your leaders struggle to respond to unpredictable business environments and have difficulty navigating and implementing change?
We offer a unique, two-pronged approach to developing top leadership talent by developing their leadership skills. First, we consult with clients about strategies for retaining their high-talent leaders. Then we design a multi-month program tailored to developing and retaining groups of high-talent leaders and ensuring their long-term success.
Skills targeted are based on strategic goals, including:
- Building trust
- Driving change and innovation
- Developing and communicating a vision
- Building sponsorship for your career
Invest in your people
for powerful results
A well-designed, long-term leadership development plan pays off for individual leaders and their organization. Our programs set out to:
- Build a pipeline of leadership-ready employees
- Build a support network of high-potential leaders
- Improve promotion and retention rates
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Help leaders gain a broader knowledge of the organization, the business, and senior leadership to accelerate career development
- Create or enhance leaders’ value proposition and personal leadership identity
Additional LEADERSHIP ACCELERATION Expertise
Related Case Studies
Supporting a Healthcare Organization with Rapidly Changing Talent Needs
A managed care organization was expanding quickly, which exceeded the firm’s capabilities and required expert restructuring strategies to implement separations.
Developing Success Profiles and Professional Development Paths
A global healthcare services provider recognized significant performance gaps amongst their audiologists and was experiencing high attrition due to a lack of professional development paths.
Managing a Technology, Process, and Culture Change
A global financial services firm sought to implement an industry-leading technology platform to address competitive and operational pressures.