Build a LEGACY
of DIVERSE LEADERSHIP
It’s a hard truth: Leaders from underrepresented minority groups are still few and far between in the corporate world. Our customized leadership acceleration programs help create diverse leadership pipelines and propel high-potentials from underrepresented groups to leadership ranks.
Your CHALLENGES in Developing DIVERSE Leaders
The number of senior leaders who are underrepresented minorities is low; therefore, developing a diverse and inclusive pipeline of leaders is a critical corporate strategy
- Does your organization lack a pipeline of diverse high-talent leaders from underrepresented groups?
- Do these potential underrepresented leaders lack skills necessary to implement the business strategy?
- Does your diverse talent struggle to connect with other peer groups and find sponsorship at the executive level?
- Does your organization miss opportunities by lacking diverse points of view and creative thinking?
Our APPROACH with Leadership Programs for Underrepresented Groups
We help organizations build a legacy of diversity and inclusion, which goes beyond statistics and fosters an environment that encourages the recruitment, development, and enhancement of underrepresented groups.
Customized programs for underrepresented groups include:
- Accelerated development programs
- Career skills workshops
- Individual coaching
- Peer coaching groups
- Inclusion conferences
- Employee resource groups
Create a Diverse Leadership Pipeline
Providing a leadership development program and mentoring for underrepresented minorities will create a diverse candidate pool and will result in more senior leaders who are role models for other minorities.
Our programs set out to:
- Increase competence for underrepresented groups in the areas of leadership, confidence and courage, executive presence, communication, influence, and presenting strategic ideas
- Create a cohort of underrepresented minorities companywide
- Increase the pipeline of underrepresented minorities companywide
- Help underrepresented minorities gain broad knowledge of the company and its leaders
- Provide senior level leaders as sponsors for underrepresented groups
Additional LEADERSHIP ACCELERATION Expertise
Related Case Studies
Equipping Rising Talent for Leadership
North America’s largest plumbing and HVAC distributor sought to address the complexities and challenges its rising talent faces and support them on their leadership journeys.
The marketing department at one of the world’s largest animal health companies had experienced signiﬁcant change, which impacted the team’s morale. The goal was to support their people leaders and unlock their capabilities.
Ready, Set, Lead
Realizing that not enough women leaders were being considered for executive positions, a global financial services company considered the current state of its organizational culture and its readiness for change.