Client: Global Ingredient Solutions Company
This global ingredient solutions company was anticipating a substantial restructure and delayering that was both financially driven and based on organizational design changes. The organization had worked with a company that provided less-than-preferred communication, personalized career transition services, and best practices. The anticipated upcoming impact across all organization levels would involve geographically disparate, long-tenured individuals who had served the company in a very devoted manner. Additionally, the organization’s implementation timing was a short 30 days between selection and career transition notification. The organization partnered with Bravanti to support individuals through their transition.
- Coach-match process paired career coach with individuals for entire program length
- Programs began with personal contact (never a call-in center); response to candidate inquiry within 2-4 hours; outreach within 1 business day
- Guidance on all transition topics: job search techniques, interview preparation and practice, networking, managing change and stress, negotiating offers
- Comprehensive career and personal assessments immediately available via online portal followed by review with dedicated coach
- 67% of eligible individuals engaged in career transition services or are currently pending
- 100% of eligible individuals engaged in executive transition services or are currently pending
- Human capital leadership team was able to use our qualitative and quantitative reporting to convey to the executive leadership team the impact and dignity with which the separating employees were helped
- Exiting employees were supported across the U.S. and now global work is commencing
- Post-program quality surveys revealed all individuals reported that Bravanti met or exceeded their expectations and would recommend our services
Outplacement, Executive Transition Services
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.