Client: Leading Senior Living Solutions Organization
Our client was refreshing their corporate strategy, which also required a redefinition of their people strategy and HR functional plan. HR’s role in the organization was becoming increasingly strategic with the creation of a Chief People Officer (CPO) position, and broader engagement of the business in addressing current and emerging talent needs. Our client engaged Bravanti to partner with the CPO, HR leadership team, and other business leaders to develop a people strategy that fully supported the overall business strategy.
Bravanti interviewed key stakeholders in the C-Suite and other areas to gain valuable insight about the business strategy and talent requirements, strengths, and gaps. We:
- Identified the need for better clarification of the overall business strategy, and supported the CPO to partner with leadership to better articulate the priorities and create a streamlined strategy
- Facilitated working sessions with the CPO and HR leadership team to develop the people strategy, including overall priorities, objectives and success metrics, and high-level initiatives
- Assisted the CPO with the approach for validating the people strategy with business stakeholders to ensure alignment and buy-in
- Enhanced the HR team’s strategic capability through education on strategic planning best practices, and facilitated exercises throughout the process
- Provided ongoing counsel to the CPO on business partnering, strategic planning and HR effectiveness, allowing him to better support the business and his HR team
Greater clarity around the overall business priorities (a need uncovered through this project) was established. At the end of the initiative, the people strategy was fully aligned with the organizational strategy, and earned leadership buy-in and support. The CPO and HR team were better positioned as strategic business partners to support the organization, and the HR team was well prepared to develop their detailed functional operating plan to drive the new people strategy forward.
HR Effectiveness, HR Strategy Development, Talent Strategy
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.