Client: Financial Services Firm
As in-person banking was losing trafﬁc due to the popularity of online banking, a full-service, growing ﬁnancial services ﬁrm decided to close some brick-and-mortar branches. Despite the closures, many other internal positions still needed to be ﬁlled. Rather than lose strong talent with a good cultural ﬁt, the organization’s goal was to retain those impacted by branch closures in a different capacity. They turned to Bravanti, a trusted career transition services partner, to assist them in reaching their goal.
Bravanti partnered with the organization to retain valued employees using internal career mobility coaching. While preserving employee engagement across the organization, we helped ﬁll open roles faster with more certainty of ﬁt.
The approach included:
- Coaching employees on how to ‘screen themselves in’ to opportunities and highlight their transferable skills as they relate to new positions and responsibilities
- Coaching employees to embrace new roles within the organization and envision how a different opportunity would look and work for them
- Coaching individuals to gain conﬁdence, knowledge, presentation skills through sophisticated tools, guiding them to understand internal interview effectiveness
- Guidance on navigating the internal job posting system mechanics and processes for optimal job matches and opportunities
- Partnering with individuals to create effective resumes that successfully passed through internal talent systems
- Partnering with the HR team to align employees‘ skills with position openings
- Retained key talent who gained increased conﬁdence in their skills and knowledge
- Reduced costs – Client cut the time and money spent looking to ﬁll and onboard critical positions and Career Coaching reduced unemployment costs by retaining these employees.
- Retention of institutional knowledge – The impacted employees maintained institutional knowledge, already knew the culture, and maximized internal productivity and agility.
- Improved employee engagement and loyalty – Employees were pleased to get the support and one person stated, “I do not want to work for any other company.” The client invested in its people to add to a healthy workplace culture, promote employee loyalty, and contribute to business success.
Internal Mobility, Career Coaching, Career Transition
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.