Client: Technology Firm
One of the world’s largest technology companies was experiencing tremendous growth and consequently their highly matrixed teams were expanding at a rapid pace. To ensure effective onboarding and the blending of new and existing team members, they needed a partner who could facilitate sessions to speed up the team building process so they could continue to serve their clients powerfully. In addition, they were seeking a partner who could serve the needs around the world in a consistent and scalable way to relieve the pressure on internal resources.
First, Bravanti partnered closely with the Global Account Managers and their team members to gain insight into their speciﬁc needs, desires, and hopes for the sessions. This included:
- Pre-session Interviews – each team member participated in a 20-minute interview with a Bravanti Executive Coach to share their hopes and objectives for the session, as well as insights into how their team was functioning.
- Pre-session Survey – each participant completed a survey to provide perspective on how their team was functioning against common dysfunctions.
- Custom Program Design – Using understanding from pre-session work, Bravanti designed bespoke sessions to meet the objectives for each team.
Next, team members partook in a series of exercises designed to deepen relationships and gain insights into how they could partner better on an individual and collective basis to powerfully support their clients. This included:
- Team Optimization Coaching Sessions – the team gathered for two, full-day sessions led by Bravanti Executive Coaches. This focused on expanding the learning of one another and gaining alignment of goals.
Participants referenced a better understanding of team members, enhanced relationships, alignment around objectives, strategy and approach to the client relationship, more standardized communication, and increased trust as outcomes of the sessions. Additionally:
- Team members established frameworks to host meetings, manage conﬂict situations, and created a vision with supporting actions.
• 90% of participants rated the program as extremely/very valuable.
• 96% of participants felt the objectives of the sessions were met to a very large/large extent.
• 98% of participants rated the Bravanti executive coach as exceptional/exceeding expectations.
Team Coaching and Optimization
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.